I know many people who tell me that they don’t get twitter, they think it is boring.
So today I am going to share with you some of the wondrous things I learned within the last hour or two just by reading my twitter feed.
1) Caffeine may lead to infertility in women.
2)Other people feel like they are faking it from time to time as well–and that is ok.
3) There is a frog dissecting software, and now students at a California high school have to use it in lieu of the actual operation.
4) A lot of Vets do not like Obama. Especially the republican ones.
5) A student was stabbed at Edmonds Community College this morning.
6) Today only you can purchase Jordan Knight’s album for $3.99
There are many more interesting things on my feed, but I think you get my point. If your twitter feed is boring, you aren’t following the right people. Or you aren’t following enough people.
I like to hear from my friends what they are up to. When breaking news happens (such as the Osama raid) I find out about it just minutes, or in some case seconds, later.
Try to follow people who interest you, who do what you do (or what you wish you were doing).
Social media marketing is important and growing, and being media-savvy is pertinant to staying afloat.
If you do twitter, follow me @emilieea .
That’s all for now.